Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Concert

Last night was the Treasure Valley Young Artists Christmas concert. Our conductor is amazing! She's known for touring and sweeping all attended competitions (nationally and internationally)of every award possibly offered. Over the last many years there's never been a competition she's gone to and NOT won every thing there she possibly could. Mrs. Walker is amazing! While their son was conducting the choir he placed me as a second soprano and I loved that spot more than anything. You can understand then how I was somewhat cranky when Mrs. Walker came back and moved me to alto. I've been singing alto ever since and have grown to love it.


The Christmas concert is always heavily anticipated. The music was amazing, especially as it resonated in the performance hall. Even the youngest kids- The apprentice choir (6-8 yrs) and the Advanced choir (9-12 yrs)- did a fantastic job. :) Once again, it was another fabulous concert.



The following is a link to one of our songs during Spring 2008 concert: 'My Wish For You'- Treasure Valley Young Artists, Concert Choir, Spring 2008 Concert, Caldwell High School Auditorium-

1 comment:

Kndbbdjk said...

Oh Ashley you're so beautiful! I'm sure it was amazing! I'm so proud of you! Your smile is a part of me