Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A weekend in the presence of history

Last weekend my family and I went to the history production that was going on at the park outside the history museum.
If you've ever been to Disneyland and experienced the whole "chase the Disney characters around and get their autographs" game, you'll know just how I chased Benjamin Franklin and David Boone around to get my picture with them! But they were oh, so kind once I got them cornered. ;)

Abraham Lincoln and the Confederate were a little easier to track down....
This is a picture of a bunch of old faucets hooked to a bathtub. They dated back to WWI and WWII. A few of them even dated back to the mid 1800's!!! I took this pic more as an inside joke with a friend, but also because they looked so fun.


Then at the Medieval section of the park we got our lancing and sword fighting entertainment in. :)


No comments: