He's amazing, incredible. I wish everyone in the world was as lucky as I am and could know him. There's never a moment when I'm around him that I can't help but smile. He is one of my earthly angels.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Big accomplishment!
A couple weeks ago, one of my best friends in the whole world earned his Eagle Scout award. I'm so, so proud of him. :) Way to be awesome!
He's amazing, incredible. I wish everyone in the world was as lucky as I am and could know him. There's never a moment when I'm around him that I can't help but smile. He is one of my earthly angels.

He's amazing, incredible. I wish everyone in the world was as lucky as I am and could know him. There's never a moment when I'm around him that I can't help but smile. He is one of my earthly angels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment