- I saw lots of smiling faces :) I even got to smile some, myself!! :D
- I ate Macaroni and Cheese with a spoon. It's always better with a spoon...
- I got hugs from my two favoritest guy friends EVER!!!
- I talked to my best friends!!
- I have more than one best friend, and I talked to lots of them! :D
- I ate a frozen Ding Dong....I haven't eaten one of those in years.
- My best guy friends came over and we played Guitar Hero together during lunch.
- I laughed.
- I got txts from friends.
- I played the piano.
- I took a shower with warm, running water!
- Hand sanitizer made my hands clean! :)
- I didnt die, or even ALMOST die while I was driving places today.
- Saw stars tonight! :)
- Painted my nails!
- Did laundry in the washing machine. Yay for clean clothes at the turn of a nob!
- I am loved! :)
- I drank yummy refreshing water today!
- I have scriptures ready at my fingertips that I can read!
- I love my brother! Who is AMAZING!
- I get to go to sleep in my comfy bed. :)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Good day
Happy things that happened today (no particular order):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are seriously the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment