“I have walked in darkness for a season. I have walked and drifted from your reach. But something’s changed, I cant explain the reason and I know without a doubt this is where I want to be, so I come with no pretention. Seeking your redemption.
“Take this hand, it’s all I have to offer. Take these hands and lead me home again. Make me equal to the love that you have given me. Everything I am and all I ever hope to be, I lay before you and I implore you, breathe in me. I so desperately need, breathe in me.
“Breath of life, Holy One who made me, change my heart and make my spirit whole. With new life I pray that you will wake me how I need your light to reignite the embers in my soul. I am empty, I am weary. How I plead for you to hear me.
“Take this hand, it’s all I have to offer. Take these hands and lead me home again. Make me equal to the love that you have given me. Everything I am and all I ever hope to be, I lay before you and I implore you, breathe in me. I so desperately need, breathe in me. I so desperately need, breathe in me.”
No comments:
Post a Comment