Couponing is one of my favorite things. It's just a huge game to me! It gives me the ability to find these deals for fun things that we normally wouldn't be able to afford but can afford because they're a little bit cheaper. Or free items! That's my favorite! And because of it, we've been able to build up a small food storage. Maybe that's part of the reason I enjoy it so much. It allows me to do things (decorate my home, keep a small food storage, start a small savings, create special memories, etc) that I normally wouldn't be able to afford to do because of my small budget. But when I coupon I can afford to do some of those things. With the money that I save I can store it away for a rainy day, use it towards gifts for birthdays/weddings/Christmas/etc, or use it to do other fun things. For me, it makes it all worth it when we run out of a tube of toothpaste and I can walk into the pantry and pull out a brand new tube of toothpaste and there's no stress, nothing urgent, it's just so...pleasant! Or when we're sitting at a concert/movie/show and know that it's okay, we can afford it, because we got within our budget. And when financial situations come up and money is a little tighter, knowing that we will have food on our table and hygiene items in our bathroom just gives me one less thing to worry about!
This was tonight’s shopping trip!
SPENT: $3.17
SAVED: $14.21
WIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment