Before we hit up our "main event" for the evening we found a little sandwich shop off the beaten path. It was filled with airplane paraphernalia and awesome flight photos of a certain individual. We've not confirmed it, but it looked like the owner of the little sandwich shop in his "earlier years"--pretty awesome! And then there was the food! Mercy! It was delish! I love discovering little restaurants!
Then on to the main event!
A little over six months I was OVERJOYED to hear that the Broadway musical, Wicked, was coming to Boise. Immediately, my husband purchased them for me and I've waited excitedly ever since. Til last night! And BOY were they good seats! 😃 I had seen the musical and know the music by heart, but had never seen it live (let alone within the first five rows!).
I'm so excited to see it again. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment