Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Last night Cassidy came over for a girls night. We had a blast-- one of the best Valentine's days I've ever had!! We ate pizza and Ben & Jerry's ice cream, did crazy makeup and hair (and even expiremented with fake eyelashes, lol), and watched a chick flick. It was so much fun just being ourselves and not having to worry about what other people were thinking or expected of us. I love Cassidy so much and am so grateful to have her as a friend. Spending time with her is one of my favorite things, and until recently I hadn't done much of it. The more I get to know her, the more I realize how the Lord takes care of our needs and gives us everything necessary for us to find happiness and joy in our daily lives.

Cass won't let me show anyone her pics, but here are a few of mine. ;) Happy Valentine's day to all!!!


I don't think I've ever worn so much makeup in my entire life!!! Let alone, at once!!! :) Too much fun!!!!!



Our miniature ice creams :)

No comments: