I believe that God is aware.
I believe in prayer.
I believe in Christ-like love.
I believe in the power of faith.
I believe in angels.
I believe in family.
I believe in miracles.
I believe that there is always a right path even when I can't see it.
I believe that smiling is a talent given from God. :)
I believe the scriptures are a priceless treasure.
I believe in potential.
I believe in laughter.
I believe in heaven.
I believe in music.
I believe in the still small whisperings of the spirit.
I believe in life.
I believe in daily experiences.
I believe in the Lord's tender mercies.
I believe that the sun will rise again tomorrow.
I belive in dreams...and hope...and inspiration.
I believe in hard work.
I believe in conversion.
I believe in serving others.
I believe in change.
I believe that the rain on your face is a blessing.
I believe that I can make a difference.
I believe in light.
I believe that brownies can make any day a little brighter. :)
I believe in myself.
I believe in being young once in awhile.
I believe in the smell of flowers...you never have to smell a flower and wonder if it's only pretending to smell good...you know it's being honest.
I believe in getting all the rest you need.
I believe in trying new things.
I believe in being your own kind of beautiful.
I believe in being inquisitive.
I believe in knowledge.
I believe in simplicity.
I believe in friendships that touch our lives for but a small moment.
I believe that there's a reason for the things that happen.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment