Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Life has been caRAzy! Some days I feel like Dory on Finding Nemo-- Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, etc. But it's great!
The business is going wonderfully. It's so fun to slowly make friends with customers and to learn their preferences, likes, and routine. Boy, do we love our "regulars"!
Recently I've cut back to working more part-time, (thanks to my husband, who is working his tail off...!) so I can be more of a stay at home-wife. While this is more tiring on him, he encouraged me to stay at home more often and practice being "domestic" (which I love, tehehe), rather than being at work 6 days a week, open to close. I'm learning quickly how to be better organized, every day! While I love it, I also miss it when I'm not there. Call me crazy, but it's my project baby.
And then there's Pinterest....! A love, hate relationship there. My favorite thing is to find new ways to get organized, and especially new things to cook! In fact, I've found so many great foods I love from there that I've started putting together my own "cookbook" of Pinterest recipes. (In my free time, of course!)
I've been more diligent about working out than I have been in years. My New Years Resolution goal: Get in the best shape I've ever been in in my whole life. Slowly, I can see the progress, even if it just means making it 5 minutes farther in my daily workout, or ending my workout without being so wiped out tired, I'm getting there. Of course, with that it means healthy eating too! Which just gives me all the more reason to test out new recipes and kitchen edibles that I've never tried before. Always an adventure at this apartment!
Thank goodness for our cats-- if it weren't for them I'd be lonely and out of my mind all day! Funny to see their little personalities and quirks. Are the spoiled?....Maybe sorta...but only every other day! ;)

Well, off to life again. Talk to you all soon and take care!

No comments: