Sunday, March 22, 2009

His love

"Does God SEND trials, or are they simply things that he ALLOWS to happen?" That has been the question on my mind for the last few weeks. I've had many deep discussions on it, thought about it constantly, searched it out-- but I've found no satisfying answer....I came to the conclusion that it's His will. That's the answer. All trials happen because it's His will. :) No other answer is absolutely mandatory.

What I did realize though....At any given moment the Lord could easily take away any and all of our trials and difficulties. Trials are given to us that we might learn to trust in Him and become all that HE sees we can be. The Lord suffered for our sins, for our pains, for our heartache-- all the heartache that we go through when we are going through the trials that he allows us to go through so that we might learn. The Lord allows us to go through painful trials that we might learn to cast our burdens on him. Every time the Lord lets us go through a trial, he is sacrificing for us with his willingness to take that pain that he allows us to have....because he loves us. Trials are part of his love; a love deeper and more sacrificing that anything we know.



No comments: